|This article requires more information! Please help us out by editing this page|
This is the sixth volume of the Junior Bunko series.
Just as Myne gets her foot in the door of making paper, she collapses due to the sickness known as the Devouring. She's getting better thanks to the help of those around her, but the devouring remains clouded in mystery. As the world expands, so too does her passion for making books! This volume is the conclusion to Part 1 and shows a glimpse into the future of the series!
Characters are listed in order of appearance.
- Chapter 1: Tools and Selecting a Workshop
- Chapter 2: Preparing for Lutz's Apprenticeship
- Chapter 3: Contract with Freida
- Chapter 4: To The Baptism Ceremony
- Chapter 5: A Quiet Commotion
- Chapter 6: Gated Paradise
- Chapter 7: Rejection and Persuasion
- Chapter 8: Benno's Lecture
- Chapter 9: Contract Magic and Registering the Workshop
- Chapter 10: Strategy Meeting and the Temple
- Chapter 11: Confrontation
- Bonus Manga