|This article requires more information! Please help us out by editing this page|
The Light Novel series is the source material for the adaptation of the Anime and Manga series. The information and terminology on the article will be based on the source material rather than the adaptions.
He appears to be rather arrogant and looks down upon duchies of lesser rank. Rozemyne considers him to be a "musclehead".
As relatives of the king's third wife, Lestilaut and Hannelore occasionally visisted her and her son Prince Hildebrand at their royal villa in the Sovereignty, but didn't form a particularly close relationship with the prince.
Lestilaut cares deeply for his little sister. When he heard Hannelore wish to be Schwartz and Weiss's master, he immediately went into action to launch a misguided attempt to obtain what she desired. In true Dunkelfelger fashion, he tried just charged straight in, without even appearing to considering that he was rushing head-long into a major diplomatic incident with the duchy of Ehrenfest.
While most of his interest seem to revolve around martial activities, Lestilaut also has a keen interest in the history of his homeduchy and is very well versed in it.
Spoiler from Royal Academy Stories - First Year
- According to Prince Anastasius Lestilaut lacks an affinity for Darkness. His other affinities are unknown at this point.
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Part 4 Volume 2. Chapter 8: The Battle for Schwartz and Weiss
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Part 4 Volume 5. Epilogue
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Part 4 Volume 6. Chapter 2: Library Committee Member Get!
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Part 4 Volume 7. Chapter 9: Planning for the Tea Party
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Royal Academy Stories - First Year. Chapter 2: Roderick - One Day in the Royal Academy
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Part 4 Volume 7. Prologue
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Part 4 Volume 2. Chapter 10: The Prince's Summons