The Light Novel series is the source material for the adaptation of the Anime and Manga series. The information and terminology on the article will be based on the source material rather than the adaptions.
|Yes, she’s my little sister. She’s very competent, unlike me, so our parents compliment her all the time.|
Lieseleta has dark green eyes and emerald green hair, which she wears tied back in a long braid. She closely resembles Angelica, her older sister. She has a quiet, observant atmosphere and always smiles. In Part 4 Volume 1, she is about 155 cm (5’1”) tall.
Lieseleta is exceptionally skilled in masking her true emotions. While working and in the presence of her mistress, Lieseleta always appears prim, proper and utterly calm. In private however she is quite bright, cheerful and talkative.
She even shows a playful side by lightly teasing Damuel on occasion.
One of her prominent trait is her love towards the rabbit-like feybeasts shumils, in which her passion rivals Angelica's passion of getting stronger. Whenever topics about shumils are brought up, she gets very excited.
Shumils are so far the only thing that ever managed to make Lieseleta's work facade slip and openly show her true emotions to Rozemyne, albeit briefly.
Due to Lady Rozemyne managing to get Angelica to successfully graduate from the Royal Academy, Lieseleta is very thankful and loyal to Rozemyne. A noble failing to graduate the Royal Academy would be a great mark of shame upon the entire family that Angelica's master spared them from. It is also this act that made Lieseleta utterly convinced of Rozemyne's abilities. She once mused "you guided my sister to graduation, so nothing is beyond your abilities."
- Emerika: Attendant
Lieseleta is very fond of Schwartz and Weiss and eagerly throws herself into her studies to make sure she finishes her courses for the year early so that nothing can get in the way of her participating in Lady Rozemyne measuring the two shumils for their new clothing. Rozemyne suspects that this is at least partially due to her missing the pet shumils she has back home.
- Lieseleta loves shumil so much that she made clothes for her pet shumils.
- Her father served the Sixth Aub Ehrenfest before his death, while her mother serves Florencia.
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Part 4 Volume 1. Chapter 7: My Retainers and Entering the Dormitory
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Fanbook 2. Character Design Sheets
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Part 4 Volume 5. Chapter 13: The Library Plan and Completed Outfits
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Part 4 Volume 2. Chapter 4: Preparing a Tea Party for Solange
- Ascendance of a Bookworm. Part 4 Volume 2. Chapter 7: Measuring Schartz and Weiss